Happy Tuesday and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate this holiday! If you’re anything like me, you started singing Christmas carols and getting out your lights the day after Halloween. And if you’re like me, you view Thanksgiving as the “halfway to Christmas” holiday. These days, it seems like Christmas gets recognized for nearly 3 months out of the year, but I enjoy every minute of it. To me, it’s a wonderful time of the year – the holly, ornaments, carols, cookies, wreaths, lights and garlands – I can’t get enough.
My favorite part of the Christmas holiday season? Christmas movies! From cartoons to classics to modern-day flicks, Christmas movies are fun, funny, heartwarming and suitable for watching again and again….and again and again.
In the spirit of watching Christmas movies, here is some trivia from a few classic Christmas films. How many can you answer?
- What is the name of Scrooge’s fiancé?
- When Linus catches snowflakes on his tongue, what does he think they need?
- What is the name of the mountain range where Whoville is located (this is featured in the version that was released in the year 2000)?
- What is Ralphie’s little brother’s name?
- What is the original bonus that Clark Griswold gets from his company?
- What did Hermey the Elf really want to be?
- At the end of the movie, what does Cindy Lou Who give to the Grinch’s dog (bonus question – what is the Grinch’s dog’s name)?
- Who is Rudolph’s father?
- Which gift does Ralphie really really want?
- How many years go by between the time Scrooge’s business partner dies and the time he visits Scrooge as a ghost (bonus question – what is Scrooge’s business partner’s name)?
How did you do?
Ready to see the answers?
Christmas Trivia Answers:
- The Pontoos
- A year-long membership to the Jelly of the Month Club
- A dentist
- A plate of green eggs and ham (Max is the name of the Grinch’s dog)
- Donner is Rudolph’s father
- Ralphie wants an air rifle. Specifically, he wants a “Daisy Red Ryder” air rifle
- 7 years (Jacob Marley is Scrooge’s former business partner)
Do you have any fun Christmas movie trivia? Share it with us in the comments below! Happy Holidays!